THE Essential SF Night Bike Tour
What You’ll Experience ON THIS SF NIGHT TOUR
- SF’s hottest neighborhoods & parks to explore at night
- The most spectacular night views & city lights in SF
- Dinner at SF’s best sourdough crust pizzeria (hidden gem!)
- Appetizers & drinks at SF’s hippest gourmet food park
- Ride along SF’s most fun back roads & bike paths (w/ almost no traffic!)
- Incredible panoramic pier views of the Bay
- Unique looks at classic & modern SF landmarks
- The SF Bay Bridge’s awesome LED light shows
- SF’s most significant outdoor sculptures & fountains
- A peek inside the SF Giants Stadium
- Ton’s of cool historical & local insights
- So much more fun stuff!
Neighborhoods & Places YOU’ll SEE
These are all SF’s most unique, interesting, and safest-to-ride neighborhoods at night!
- Dogpatch – the heart of SF’s former shipbuilding & steel industry, now a steampunk & foodie dreamland of restored warehouses & SF’s best new restaurants.
- SoMa – the epicenter of the worlds tech industry, SF’s tallest buildings, & our shop!
- Embarcadero – pristine cruising along the SF Bay w/ views of the city’s urban core & coolest public art.
- Ferry Building – an SF icon, the gateway to the bay, & the start of Market St., the main road of the city.
- Yerba Buena Gardens – SF’s liveliest night park w/ unforgettable city lights views!
- Bay Bridge – cruise right under SF’s most beautiful night bridge, illuminated w/ stunning LED light shows.
- South Beach – ride through the grounds around SF’s coolest stadium, Oracle Park, home to the SF Giants & the closest you can get to Oakland in the city.
- Mission Bay – previous home to SF’s shipping industry, home to high-rise residences, the UCSF campus, & the new Golden State Warriors stadium.
Night Bike Tour Map
- Includes custom bike, expert bike fitting, and SF’s best bike tour guide!
- Appetizers and snacks are included.
- Not included: pizza (dinner), drinks, and additional food items along the way. Please budget $10-15/person here for the best experience.
- Please consider tipping your guide for great service.
- This is an easy, very leisurely, and flat ride with plenty of stops to recharge along the way. Keep in mind you’ll still be riding a bike and covering some good distance/ buring calories!
- We’ll stop at Spark Social, SF’s finest & only gourmet outdoor food park, for snacks & appetizers. Spark spotlights some of SF’s most celebrated local restaurants and food & drink makers.
- Dinner will be at Longbridge Pizza, SF’s best sourdough crust pizzeria, with great drinks, salad, & more!
- Note: Vegan & vegetarian options available. Gluten free options limited (salads) at pizza stop.
- Please check out our answers to the most common questions and gain helpful insights.
- We’re serious about safety. Your expert local guide will take you on extra-special, almost traffic-free bike paths the entire tour.
- We’ll be super visible with cool colored bike lights, bright headlights, and taillights.
- Helmets are mandatory and there is an extensive pre-ride safety briefing.
BEFORE & AFTER
- Need a pre-ride coffee or post-ride refresher? Check out our guide for great things to do before & after the tour.