Our Location – A must-visit SF Destination
We’re located in Mission District, SF’s Oldest, most historic, Mural-Rich & Culturally Vibrant neighborhood. It’s The perfect, Essential Beginning & End point for exploring the best of SF!
Lyft or Uber – A $5-10 ride from almost anywhere in SF. Our top recommendation if you’re out of walking distance.
BART – Get off at 24th Street stop. Walk east on 24th St. then make a right on Hampshire Street (10 minute walk). A great way to experience the cultural heart of the neighborhood.
Caltrain – Please transfer at Millbrae and connect to BART.
Google muni directions to Dandyhorse)Bus – Take the 33, 49, or 9 line and exit at 24th St./Potrero Ave. 2 min walk; see
nearest garage at SF General hospital (5 minute walk). If the lot is full, try street parking in the Bernal Hill neighborhood, south of Cesar Chavez on Alabama Street (there is no time limit; 10 minute walk).Driving and Parking– We are 2 minutes from the Highway 101. Take the Cesar Chavez exit. Like most of SF, there is 1-hour street parking immediately around the shop. We recommend the affordable
MIssion District Neighborhood guide
Explore the best restaurants, bars, and shopping in the Mission District with Dandyhorse SF’s local’s neighborhood guide. Discover Mission icons and lesser-known hidden gems you won’t find anywhere else.
Essential SF Icons around the corner from our Shop
We’re in the heart of SF’s best food & drink scene.
Treat yourself to these famous local spots before or after your Bike adventure.
• Dynamo Doughnuts – SF’s best gourmet donuts. 2 minute walk.
• Humphrey Slocombe Ice Cream – The best-of-the-best of SF ice cream, known for their incredibly delicious, innovative flavors (5 min walk)
• Almanac Brewery Public House – One of SF’s breweries. Perfect for a post ride beer!
• St. Francis Fountain – the Mission’s oldest restaurant (1918) serving up brunch favorites in a pristine Americana soda-fountain space. (3 min walk)
• La Palma Tortillaria – Tortilla factory serving up handmade tortillas of every variety. The best tortillas & chips you’ve ever had. (5 min walk)
• Philz Coffee (original location) – SF institution, serving up Turkish-style coffee (7 min walk)
• Wise and Son’s Jewish Delicatessen – A famous, authentic Jewish deli that makes everything in house. (7 min walk)
• La Victoria Bakery – the best Mexican bakery in SF (5 min walk)
• La Taqueria – the most famous & legendary SF taqueria (10 min walk)
• Alamo Drafthouse – restored cinema, serving cocktails & gourmet food to your seat all movie long. (15 min walk)
• Al’s Place – arguably SF’s best restaurant, our personal favorite. (10 min walk)
• Lolo – great Spanish tapas with a festive interior (15 min walk)
• Baretta – legendary brunch & cocktail spot. Really good. (12 min walk)
• Rosamunde Sausage Grill – tons of craft beer & sausage, awesome fries. Treat yourself! (10 min walk)
• Evil Eye – the best new cocktail spot in the city with equally impressive food. (10 min walk)