Explore the many extraordinary layers of San Francisco on this epic all-city adventure
• Ages 13+ 6 hours • 18 miles (30km) • MOre Challenging
Bike Tour Overview
Discover all the best of San Francisco in a single day on this awesome all-city SF bike tour! It’s the perfect experience for first time visitors and locals looking for an active all-day adventure. This expansive SF bike tour gives you an up-close, insider’s look at the full 7×7 (sq. miles, the area of our dense, amazing little city!) and its many layers. This tour includes an unforgettable mix of waterfront views, city and natural vistas, neighborhood explorations, and a detailed look at the Golden Gate Bridge, plus so much more. This is the most epic, hands-on, San Francisco tour available!
NEIGHBORHOODS WE’LL EXPLORE
Mission District • Castro • Duboce Triangle • Lower Haight • NoPa • Richmond District • Presidio • Marina • Fisherman’s Wharf • Embarcadero • SoMa • Potrero Hill
- Explore the Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate Park, the Presidio, and so many more legendary SF sights
- Learn the fascinating history of San Francisco, its neighborhoods, architecture, and people, with interesting insights from a passionate local historian-guide.
- Visit all the coolest and most interesting San Francisco neighborhoods including: the Mission, Castro, Haight, Richmond, Marina, Embarcadero, Potrero, SoMa and more!
- Stop for a picnic lunch in the park with beautiful views of the city and nature.
- Custom built tour bike and helmet.
- Small group tour, with 8 or less people. Larger group or want a private tour? See all the sweet, customizable options.
- Fully-guided tour experience from an awesome, wise local guide.
- Ride snacks, coffee, water, and treats.
- Professional quality tour photo gallery.
We have done many bike tours in many cities (in “Infinite City Tour Review”David and Shauna M., United Kingdom
This is the best possible place to rent bikes from. “Bike Rental San Francisco Review”Andy F., London, England
I have rented bikes all over the world and so “Bike Rental San Francisco Review”T.C., Minneapolis, MN
Nick at Dandyhorse was super helpful to make sure we “Bike Rental San Francisco Review”Amy R., Los Angeles, CA
This is a great bike ride for chocolate lovers! We “SF Chocolate Tour Review”Ollie & Anna-Klara N., Sweden
We just rode along with Dandyhorse on the Golden Gate “Golden Gate San Francisco Bike Tour Review”Tom R., Chicago, Illinois
The combination of nature, bike riding and tour of the “Golden Gate San Francisco Bike Tour Review”Becky and Rob S., Washingtion, D.C.
Dandyhorse was awesome! The bike I rented was in excellent “Bike Rental San Francisco Review”Andrew H., Philadelphia, PA
Dandyhorse is located in the uber cool Mission District, hidden “Bike Rental San Francisco Review”Trip Advisor User, August 2018
We have done many bike tours in many cities (in “Infinite City Tour Review”
This is the best possible place to rent bikes from. “Bike Rental San Francisco Review”
I have rented bikes all over the world and so “Bike Rental San Francisco Review”
Nick at Dandyhorse was super helpful to make sure we “Bike Rental San Francisco Review”
This is a great bike ride for chocolate lovers! We “SF Chocolate Tour Review”
We just rode along with Dandyhorse on the Golden Gate “Golden Gate San Francisco Bike Tour Review”
The combination of nature, bike riding and tour of the “Golden Gate San Francisco Bike Tour Review”
Dandyhorse was awesome! The bike I rented was in excellent “Bike Rental San Francisco Review”
Dandyhorse is located in the uber cool Mission District, hidden “Bike Rental San Francisco Review”
Full Bike Tour Details
- The Infinite City Tour features a longer distance and some hills, taken at a leisurely pace over several hours. Not sure you'll have a great time on this more challenging ride? Let's chat about the ride and best tour options for you.
- Expect a mostly flat route with some elevation gain as we enter the Presidio and Fort Mason.
- We will stop frequently to take in the sights, snack, and hydrate, including extended off the bike explorations and lunch.
- Continue your bike adventure and save big. Rent your legendary Dandyhorse bike after the tour for 20% off or get 20% off of any future tour! You'll receive a special discount code in your confirmation email.
- Our tours ride the safest, flattest, and most scenic routes in SF, period.
- We have the smallest tour group sizes (8 or less) in SF to ensure the safest ride possible.
- Ride the best tour bikes in SF – we custom build each bike to be the safest around.
- Helmets are mandatory and there is an extensive pre-ride safety briefing
BEFORE & AFTER
- Need a pre-ride coffee or post-ride refresher? Check out our legendary guide to the best of SF food, drinks, and things to do. We also love giving personalized tips-- just ask!
- We'll stop for an awesome picnic lunch. Price of lunch is not included in the tour.
- Solo adventure? We love single guest but require 2 people to go on this tour. If you're the only one signed up on tour day, we'll happily reschedule you, offer a full refund, or set you up on an amazing self-guided SF adventure.
- More than 8 in your group? Great! We offer crowd-pleasing, customizable options for larger groups, corporate events and teambuilding. We also offer private tours if you're looking for a more intimate and customized experience.
- Gratuities not included. Please consider tipping your guide (rent is expensive in SF ).