Explore the many extraordinary layers of San Francisco on this epic all-city adventure
• Ages 13+ 6 hours • 18 miles (30km) • MOre Challenging
Bike Tour Overview
Discover all the best of San Francisco in a single day on this awesome all-city SF bike tour! It’s the perfect experience for first time visitors and locals looking for an active all-day adventure. This expansive SF bike tour gives you an up-close, insider’s look at the full 7×7 (sq. miles, the area of our dense, amazing little city!) and its many layers. This tour includes an unforgettable mix of waterfront views, city and natural vistas, neighborhood explorations, and a detailed look at the Golden Gate Bridge, plus so much more. This is the most epic, hands-on, San Francisco tour available!
NEIGHBORHOODS WE’LL EXPLORE
Mission District • Castro • Duboce Triangle • Lower Haight • NoPa • Richmond District • Presidio • Marina • Fisherman’s Wharf • Embarcadero • SoMa • Potrero Hill
- Explore the Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate Park, the Presidio, and so many more legendary SF sights
- Learn the fascinating history of San Francisco, its neighborhoods, architecture, and people, with interesting insights from a passionate local historian-guide.
- Visit all the coolest and most interesting San Francisco neighborhoods including: the Mission, Castro, Haight, Richmond, Marina, Embarcadero, Potrero, SoMa and more!
- Stop for a picnic lunch in the park with beautiful views of the city and nature.
- Custom built tour bike and helmet.
- Small group tour, with 8 or less people. Larger group or want a private tour? See all the sweet, customizable options.
- Fully-guided tour experience from an awesome, wise local guide.
- Ride snacks, coffee, water, and treats.
- Professional quality tour photo gallery.
Full Bike Tour Details
- The Infinite City Tour features a longer distance and some hills, taken at a leisurely pace over several hours. Not sure you'll have a great time on this more challenging ride? Let's chat about the ride and best tour options for you.
- Expect a mostly flat route with some elevation gain as we enter the Presidio and Fort Mason.
- We will stop frequently to take in the sights, snack, and hydrate, including extended off the bike explorations and lunch.
- Continue your bike adventure and save big. Rent your legendary Dandyhorse bike after the tour for 20% off or get 20% off of any future tour! You'll receive a special discount code in your confirmation email.
- Our tours ride the safest, flattest, and most scenic routes in SF, period.
- We have the smallest tour group sizes (8 or less) in SF to ensure the safest ride possible.
- Ride the best tour bikes in SF – we custom build each bike to be the safest around.
- Helmets are mandatory and there is an extensive pre-ride safety briefing
BEFORE & AFTER
- Need a pre-ride coffee or post-ride refresher? Check out our legendary guide to the best of SF food, drinks, and things to do. We also love giving personalized tips-- just ask!
- We'll stop for an awesome picnic lunch. Price of lunch is not included in the tour.
- Solo adventure? We love single guest but require 2 people to go on this tour. If you're the only one signed up on tour day, we'll happily reschedule you, offer a full refund, or set you up on an amazing self-guided SF adventure.
- More than 8 in your group? Great! We offer crowd-pleasing, customizable options for larger groups, corporate events and teambuilding. We also offer private tours if you're looking for a more intimate and customized experience.
- Gratuities not included. Please consider tipping your guide (rent is expensive in SF ).