The best San Francisco Bike Rental
You’ve found a superb SF bike rental option
Explore these must-see spots with our custom bikes & maps
Golden Gate Bridge • Sausalito • Golden Gate Park • Marin Headlands • Angel Island • Tiburon • Presidio • Land’s End • Ocean Beach • Baker Beach • Twin Peaks • Sutro Tower • AT&T Park • Ferry Building • Palace of Fine Arts • All SF neighborhoods • And so much more!
Your bike Rental Includes
Everything you need to explore SF in style
- A CUSTOM-BUILT, USA-MADE ADVENTURE BIKE – the highest quality ride with a perfect blend of speed, comfort & safety. Custom fit to you and your riding style.
- PERSONALIZED MAP & ROUTE PLANNING – avoid the hills and get expert advice on the best places to ride from cool, experienced locals.
- HELMET – comfy and lightweight by Lazer, Belgum.
- U-LOCK – sturdy protection for your adventure.
- OUR FAMOUS SF GUIDE – tips on the best local things to see, do, and eat in all the neighborhoods you’ll be riding through.
- LOTS OF SF CHARM – a 100% local, authentic bike experience.
OUR BIKES – Ride the best!
Our custom-built adventure bikes are designed for the unique riding conditions of SF. Dandyhorse bikes are fast, comfortable & more fun to ride than any city, road, or hybrid bike you can rent in SF. Seriously. We custom build each one of our rental bikes to be perfect for exploring anywhere in the city and beyond!
Why rent from us?
- A truly unique, quality local experience through and through.
- Next-level customer service from an SF owner-operated small business.
- Custom built for SF, made-in-USA bikes for the safest, most comfortable, and fun ride possible– you’ll want to see and explore more on our awesome bikes!
- After-hours drop off, so you can return the bike on your schedule.
- Expert local knowledge of the best SF's best bike routes, sights and restaurants for a true local experience.
- Must-visit Mission neighborhood location within easy riding to anywhere SF, so you see all the best and most authentic SF sights and neighborhoods.
- No hidden fees or BS. Enjoy the ride!