Dandyhorse has a vast knowledge and passion for the people, culture, art, architecture and business of the Mission area. The best bits were the chocolate factory, the coffee roaster, firefighters training ground, and the street art. There were surprises around every corner, the funniest being the 7 rescued pugs that came out to greet us… Read more “Mission District SF Food Tour Review”
We have done many bike tours in many cities (in Europe) and Dandyhorse’s tour was definitely the best so far. The bikes are handmade, each have names, and the route was the long 20 miler round San Francisco and we probably went up 3 hills the whole time! Super impressive route planning and Dandyhorse made… Read more “Infinite City Tour Review”
I am the kind of person who wouldn’t go on a guided tour. But this is completely different. It’s like riding bikes with a very good friend that shows you the city from a very local point of view. He even gave us the most delicious lunch! And took special care of the group at… Read more “About Us Review”
The combination of nature, bike riding and tour of the city appealed to us. We are close to 50 and typically take leisurely 10 mi rides at home, and we managed the approx 17 mile ride through SF just fine with Dandyhorse. They have customized a bike ride that provides a great tour of the… Read more “Golden Gate San Francisco Bike Tour Review”
My friend and I really enjoyed this superb tour of the Mission District! It was a great way to explore the neighborhood in San Francisco. Cycling around was such a unique and convenient way to tour the various sights. Our guide, Nick, was very knowledgeable and provided us with a lot of information about the… Read more “Mission District SF Food Tour Review”
Nick was a fantastic guide and rider and also a pleasant and funny pal, one can feel very comfortable with him straight away. He also took many photos of us an sent them afterwards! It was a great day, sweeping SF on a bike. I recommend it strongly if you are visiting SF!
We just rode along with Dandyhorse on the Golden Gate Bike Tour. What a fabulous tour. The bikes were in great shape and Dandyhorse had expertly scouted the route so that it had very few strenuous hills to climb. Dandyhorse is passionate and knowledgeable about the local architecture and history of San Francisco and it… Read more “Golden Gate San Francisco Bike Tour Review”
WHY Choose Our SF Bike Tours?
"like a Good friend who shows you an awesome insider's adventure of SF" - Trip Advisor
- Top rated for a reason - Discover a unique & special SF experience you won't find anywhere else.
- SF's only small, independent bike tours company - Get the most authentic local experience.
- All owner led tours - Ride with SF's most friendly, knowledge & passionate guides.
- Flattest & safest routes - Ride the quietest & most scenic routes, while avoiding the hills!
- SF's smallest bike tours- 8 or less, for the best possible experience.
- Custom-built adventure bikes - Extra fun, smooth, & easy to ride bikes, designed just for SF.
- Cool SF location - our central SoMa location is easy to get to & near everything.
- Golden Gate Bridge option on every tour - take SF's best bike tour & ride the Bridge.