THE BEST OF SF LOCAL SF: See More, Learn More, & Taste More by Bike
Thanks for stopping by Dandyhorse, we’d love to show you around ! We’re longtime locals, historians, cyclists, food nerds proudly offering the only non-touristy, small-group SF bike tours around. Our passion is crafting no-compromise San Francisco bike tours that share those extra-special, off-the-beaten path spots and stories you won’t find anywhere else… All while avoiding the famous SF hills! Check out our very special SF bike tours, plus our custom bike rentals and don’t be shy, just get in touch if you need anything 🙂
Our Most Popular San Francisco Bike Tours
12 mILES (19km)
7 miles (12km)
Q: WHY CHOOSE DANDYHORSE’s SF Bike Tours?
A: YOu’ll BE A PART of SOMETHING SPECIAL, Here’s WHY:
- SF’s only non-touristy bike tour company – It matters! We’re proudly small, independent & owner-operated, so you get unmatched hospitality and exceeding value. Plus, all of our bike tours are owner led! We bring our passion and all to every experience.
- Curated, authentic SF adventures – we nerd out on finding the best of SF and sharing it with you. We pride ourselves in giving a completely original, in-depth experience. You’ll learn so much and take away tons of insights and recommendations so you can explore SF like a true local.
- Tour group sizes of 8 or less – The SMALLEST size of any bike tour in SF so you get the highest-quality, extra-special SF experience you won’t find anywhere else.
- All 5-star reviews – read our 300+ Trip Advisor, Yelp, Google & Facebook reviews. Only the best for you, our guests, every time!
- SF’s only custom-built bikes – we hand build every bike for our tours and rentals to give you the the coolest, most fun and absolute best quality ride in SF. There is no equal.
- Central SOMA location – our easy to get to neighborhood is hip, historic, and vibrant. And we’re close to tons of iconic SF business & murals!
WATCH OUr JAZZY bike TOUR VIDEO
Got 30 seconds? Ride shotgun on a Dandyhorse Bike Tour!
San Francisco Local’s Guide
Discover the unique, creative, and the extraordinary SF places we love to bike to most. Download Dandyhorse’s curated SF Insider’s Guide to the best in authentic local food, drinks, shops, and sights.